|Registration||Racers' Briefing||Terms & Conditions||Rules|
- Opens at 5:30am. Registration available 1 hour prior to your race start time.
- Marshalling starts 20 minutes before the race start time; roll out for the safety lap maybe 5 minutes prior to your race start time.
- Provide your CQ license to receive a timing chip (this will be retained and can be collected after your race). Lost/damaged chips will be charged to your account by Cycling Queensland.
- You will receive your registration pack which will include your race number and other relevant information. Bags/bike store available behind registration.
- Jersey race number to be worn on left-hand hip.
- Race briefing will take place 15mins prior to each race – these are compulsory
- Race times may differ by 5mins
- Fields must meet a minimum number - normally 25
- Fields cannot exceed the safety cap - expected to be 60
- Be responsible for your own safety, the safety of your equipment and be considerate of the safety of others
- Abusive language towards others is strictly prohibited
- The use of mobile phones, music or electronic device is strictly prohibited during the race.
- Under no circumstances are you to interfere with any other competitor’s property.
- Helmets must be fastened before the start of the race and remain on in the event of a breakdown (mechanical).
- For further information please read the Cycling Queensland Race Competition Rules available here.
- Prize money is calculated based on the field per division/grade, and paid at the presentation
- Prize money is limited due to overhead costs associated with road closures and replacement parking meter income in the South Bank.
Withdraw 45 days or more prior to the event - 80% refund, or 100% credit.
Withdraw 14 - 44 days prior to the event - 50% refund, or 100% credit.
Withdraw 13 or less days prior to the event - no refund, or 100% credit.
Withdraw 48 hours or less prior to the event - no refund and no credit.
Our full terms and conditions are available here.